PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING NOTICE
SIGMA SOFTWARE LABS LLC (hereinafter – “ Sigma Software Labs”) hereby specifies what data is processed, the purposes, and the grounds for processing. Sigma Software Labs is the owner of personal data in the sense of Ukrainian law, i.e. the person who determines the data to be processed as well as the reason.
After registration on the websites operated by Sigma Software Labs alone or with other persons (in particular, https://sigmasoftwarelabs.com/ ), and/or after filling in the contact form, registration form, or feedback form (hereinafter – “form(s)”) on such sites, Sigma Software Labs will begin processing your data.
Where does Sigma Software Labs get data from?
Sigma Software Labs receives information about you directly from you (in particular, through the forms filled by you) and indirectly from you (for example, through cookies).
What data does Sigma Software Labs process about me?
Sigma Software Labs may process the following data about you:
- name, surname, patronymic;
- contact phone number;
- place of study;
- information about your behavior on the site, which was obtained through cookies and other similar technologies;
- other information provided by you.
For what purposes does Sigma Software Labs process the data about me?
Sigma Software Labs processes the data in order to:
- contact you (for example, if you left a question through the form and Sigma Software Labs has to answer);
- review form(s) and/or application(s) filled in by you to take part in competitions, start-up competitions, events, trainings, etc held by Sigma Software Labs;
- provide you with services (if you and Sigma Software Labs have entered into an agreement);
- exercise rights Sigma Software Labs has in connection with the conclusion of an agreement with you (if you and Sigma Software Labs have entered into an agreement);
- send out information and promotional materials (for example, invitations to events hosted by Sigma Software Labs or Sigma Group companies, information about new Sigma Software Labs products or Sigma Group companies that may be of interest to you, etc.);
- improve their products and create new ones (for example, by analyzing product reviews, general interest in them, etc.);
- pass on your contacts to recruiting partners, who may contact you in the future and inform you about new career opportunities in the Sigma Group companies that may be of interest to you;
- perform the duties assigned to Sigma Software Labs in accordance with the law.
On what legal grounds does Sigma Software Labs process the data about me?
Sigma Software Labs processes data about you on several grounds, in particular:
- take pre-contractual arrangements between you and Sigma Software Labs (for example, you give Sigma Software Labs your contact details so that they can contact you and tell you more about Sigma Software Labs products);
- review your application for taking part in start-up competitions held by Sigma Software Labs;
- concluding and executing an agreement between you and Sigma Software Labs (if any);
- your consent (for the processing of your data for certain purposes, your consent may be required, for example, to send you promotional offers from partners);
- the legitimate interest of Sigma Software Labs (for example, when Sigma Software Labs sends you announcements of events or products in which you may be interested, uses your feedback to improve its products, etc.);
- need to comply with legal obligations (for example, when you and Sigma Software Labs have entered into an agreement and Sigma Software Labs needs to keep some of your data in order to comply with tax and accounting legislation, etc.).
How long will Sigma Software Labs process my data?
Sigma Software Labs will process your data as long as there is a legal basis.
What else do I need to know?
The law requires Sigma Software Labs to inform you of your fundamental rights, including your right to withdraw consent, object to your data processing, file a complaint, gain access to your data, and protect your data, the right to demand the destruction of your personal data, etc. You can be acquainted with them in more detail in Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection“.
I would like to write Sigma Software Labs, how should I contact you?
Our details are below, you can also leave a request through the contact form
Limited Liability Company “SIGMA SOFTWARE LABS”
Ukraine, 61045, Kharkiv, Yarosha Otakara Str., 18